Global Corporate Actions & Dividends Data
S&P Capital IQ (S&P) and Exchange Data International (EDI) have combined some of their datasets to offer a global dividends and corporate actions data service, covering more than 128 countries and 150 exchanges worldwide.
This combo offer contains the following datasets:
- S&P Capital IQ North American Dividends
- S&P Capital IQ Unit Investment Trusts
- EDI's Worldwide Corporate Actions
- EDI's Worldwide Dividends
The service covers more than 50 corporate actions and distribution types for over:
- 1 million globally listed securities - Equities, Preferred Shares, Covered warrants and Depository Receipts
- 45,000 Funds - REITS, ETFS, Close End Funds, Mutual Funds, HLDRs trusts and Unit Investment Trusts
The global Corporate Actions & Dividend data service enables customers to access the data via a customizable consolidated flat feed. The feed will systematically include 22 main fields such as Event type, Country of Incorporation, Security description... to which subscribers can add extra fields specific to each datasets. Clients can combine any of the datasets and run the file against their portfolio or receive the full universe via an FTP connection.
When subscribing to this combo offer you get full access to the four datasets. You can search, screen and download detailed dividend and corporate actions data. The feed manager feature enables you to create a customize feed for each individual dataset and set up daily feed delivered via FTP.
Whether you are looking for a specific security, checking for daily dividend reports, monitoring your portfolio or generating a report based on specific criteria, Findaportal™ gives you straightforward access to global dividend and corporate actions data.
- Quickly search by ticker symbol, issuer name, CUSIP®...
- Efficient monitoring of portfolios with daily Email Notification
- Create feeds customized to your exact needs
- Direct and easy access to in-depth coverage of global dividend and corporate actions
Package & Pricing
Enterprise License (Internal Use Only)
Option 1: $4,000 per month
Option 1: $5,000 per month
*Only applicable when subscribing to at least two datasets under this package level.
We will be more than happy to offer you a Free Trial of the Global Corporate Action and Dividend Service so you can see how flexible the portal really is.